No. of Travellers - 2 | Days in Hospital - 1 | Days Outside Hospital - 4 | Total days in India - 5
“Tummy Tuck Surgery” Locations
About “Tummy Tuck Surgery”
Tummy Tuck Surgery
Everybody desires to get a flat and well-toned abdomen through exercise and a weight control diet. Sometimes these techniques are unable to achieve the desired results. Even individuals with normal body weight and portions can develop an abdomen that sticks out or is loose and bowing. Here are some of the most common causes:
- Prior surgery.
- Significant fluctuations in weight.
Procedure of Tummy Tuck
The procedure can take around 1 to 5 hours and is done under general anesthesia.
Two types of tummy tucks exist. The suitable method for each patient will be determined by the doctor.
- Complete abdominoplasty – In this procedure, the abdomen will be cut from the hip bone. This is the choice of the patient who wants more improvement. The cut will be made at a lower level, near about the same as the pubic hair.
- Partial or mini abdominoplasty – This type of procedure is mostly done on patients whose fat collections are detected below the navel and it requires a small incision.
In this procedure, the belly button will not be removed.
The patient’s skin will be divided between the line of cut and the belly button.
This type of surgery may also be performed with an endoscope (small camera on the end of the tube).
After the Procedure
It is very important to follow the surgeon’s instructions as to how to take care of the bandage in the days following surgery. Complete recovery takes several months.
Factors Affecting the Cost of Tummy Tuck Treatment
There are some of the factors which influence the cost of treatment include:
- The hospital patient is opting for it.
- Room – Quality single room, luxury room, super luxury room for the number of nights identified (this includes a nursing fee, meals, cost of the room, and room services).
- Operating room, ICU.
- The fee of the doctor and his team (Surgeons, Anesthetists, Physiotherapists, Dieticians).
- Physiotherapy session.
- Standard test and diagnostic procedure.
- Post-surgery garments.
- Type of procedure performed.