About “Asian Heart Institute”
- Established in 2002, Asian Heart Institute (AHI) is India’s number 1 heart care hospital providing world-class cardiac care.
- Hospital has treated more than 300,000 patients, 20,000 heart surgeries and 35,000 angiographies.
- The hospital has pioneered treatment of complex heart surgeries with a staggering success rate of 99.8% in bypass surgeries and 99.4% in cardiac surgeries, which is the highest success rate in the world.
- Accredited by JCI, NIAHO and ISO, the hospital has been acknowledged as
- India’s Best Private Cardiac Hospital by the Health Care Achievers Awards hosted by the Times of India Group
- India’s Best Private Cardiac Care two years in a row in The WEEK-Hansa Research
- India’s Best Cardiac Care Hospital by CNBC & ICICI Lombard healthcare award
- Listed amongst World’s TOP 10 Best Hospitals for Medical Tourist by Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQUA)
- Listed amongst TOP 5 Cardiac Hospitals in India by Indiatimes.com
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- Hospital has experienced and dedicated professionals who have been with the hospital since inception.
- Treatments offered by AHI includes Bypass & Redo Bypass Surgeries using arterial grafts, Valve Surgeries & Redo Valve Surgeries, Valve with Bypass Surgery & multiple heart operation in a single patient, Aneurysm Surgeries, Heart Transplant & Artificial Heart, Pediatric Heart Surgeries, Angiography & Angioplasty, Pacemaker, AICD, CRT-D implantation, Baloon Valvuloplasty and Non-surgical Closure of Heart Defects.
- This 250-bedded hospital has all modern amenities and implements the latest technologies in cardiac treatment.
- Hospital has a wide range of cabins and wards for patients.
- It has a 24-hour blood bank, pharmacy, ambulance, cafeteria, ATM, ample car parking space and diagnostic facilities.
- The 24-hour monitoring of patients in ICU by senior doctors and one to one nursing care of critical patients is provided.
- Distance: 10 KMs
- Time: 32 Minutes
- Distance: 4 KMs
- Time: 18 Minutes