About “BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals”
- Associated and Part of the Parkway Pantai Ltd.
- Parkway Pantai is one of the region’s largest integrated private healthcare groups with a network of 22 hospitals
- Parkway Pantai offers more than 4,000 beds throughout Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, India, China and Vietnam.
- Global Hospitals, ranked as India’s fourth largest healthcare chain
- Pioneer in Multi-Organ Transplants including kidneys, liver, heart and lung.
- Lung Transplantation program, considered to be the best lung transplant in India
- Global Team of doctors perform 18,000 surgeries every year
- Global Healthcare Group treats 30,000 outpatients and 50,000 in patients every year
- Pioneers as multi-specialty and multi-organ transplant center
- Considered as one of the best heart transplant hospitals in India
- Offer Super Specialty Quaternary Care and comprehensive integrated medical services
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- Team of highly qualified physicians is supported by skilled & qualified nursing and paramedical staff & administration team.
- Liver Institute consists a robust team which includes the very best Liver Specialists (Hepatologists), Transplant Surgeons, Transplant Anesthesiologists Transplant Nurses, Physiotherapist and Transplant Coordinators in India
- Team of experts has pioneered the development of renal/kidney transplantation in both live and cadaveric donor renal transplantation program
- 500-bed multi super specialty quaternary care hospital
- 14 major operation theatres & 120 specialty ICU
- World-class health care at affordable cost
- State-of the-art equipment and technologies
- One of the largest Liver ICUs in the country
- Neuro Science Institute if equipped to offer “Deep Brain Stimulation” the only surgery that improves all the symptoms like tremor, rigidity, akinesia, postural instability and gait virtually in all patients
- State-of-the-art dialysis unit with latest hemo-dialysis machine and dialysis chairs, along with advanced water treatment plant ensure dialysis with the least complication
- Offers advice and administer treatment through “Telemedicine Connect Program” while being at the hospital to patients a great distance away
- Fleet of fully equipped ambulances, with life support systems and life-saving drugs with an ergonomic design for safety of patients
- 41 Kms, 1 hr 15 mins
- Taxi available on call