About “Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Center”
- Bombay Hospital is a tertiary care hospital with all specialties and super specialties under one roof performing the entire range of diagnostic, therapeutic and interventional procedures.
- The hospital was founded by Shri Rameshwardasji Birla for the purpose of serving humanity and was open to all.
- About 60% of the operations performed by surgeons are free or against very nominal charges.
- The hospital trust primarily encourages medical education and assist other private charitable hospitals preferably in rural areas.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- A total of nearly 2500 healthcare professionals work fulltime at the hospital who are experts in their fields.
- There are approximately 240 eminent consultants and 200 highly skilled resident doctors.
- The specialties of the hospital include cardiology, chest medicine, dermatology, nephrology, gastroenterology, surgical oncology, neurology and many more.
- The hospital has a total of 725 beds that include 141 beds in the critical care and recovery area in addition to 24 operation theatres.
- The hospital has four building built across an area of approximately 5,00,000 sq. ft.built.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport
- Distance: 23 km
- Time: 58 minutes
- Distance: 800 m
- Time: 5 minutes
- Distance: 2 km
- Time: 10 minutes