About “BR Life Hospitals”
- Established in 1975, the BR Life is a leading healthcare services group owned by Padma Shri visionary leader Dr. B.R. Shetty.
- With 1000+ beds, the group treats more than 5 lakhs patients annually.
- It also has achieved the milestone of performing more than 500 successful kidney transplants.
- The group has super-specialty hospitals in Nepal, Egypt and four hospitals in India – Bangalore (Karnataka), Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala), Bhubaneswar (Odisha) and Udupi (Karnataka).
- Sree Uthradom Thirunal (SUT) Hospital, Thiruvananthapuram was the first BR Life hospital in India and SSNMC Super Speciality Hospital, located in Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Bangalore is the latest addition to the group.
- Sree Uthradom Thirunal Hospital, Thiruvananthapuram was inaugurated by E. K. Nayanar, former chief minister of Kerala. The first coronary artery bypass surgery on a beating heart in Kerala was done in this hospital.
- BR Life SSNMC Superspecialty Hospital, Bangalore, is a 400-bed tertiary care hospital with state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Kalinga Hospital Limited, Bhubaneswar is serving the community by delivering preventive, curative and rehabilitative services to the patients from all the economic and social strata.
- BRS Mother & Child Hospital, Udupi is a tie-up between the Government and BR Life, which is offering free medical care to the underprivileged people in the region.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- BR Life hospitals are supported by a team of expert medical specialists, including surgeons, consultants, nursing staff, veteran doctors, intensivists and more.
- The group has 300+ doctors, 2500+ healthcare professionals and 750+ nurses.
- BR Life Hospitals have one of the largest and well-equipped cardiac care facilities with trained heart specialists.
- The hospitals are equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and provide best-in-class procedures.
- All four hospitals have ergonomically designed modular Operation Theatres, cutting-edge technology and a dedicated department for International Patient Services.
- The branches are strategically located for easy accessibility in case of medical casualties and emergencies.
- The other facilities provided are FOREX services, airport transfers, translators, medical inquiry centre and apartment accommodation with self-cooking facilities.
- Distance: 46 KMs
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Distance: 3 KMs
- Duration: 13 Minutes
- In-house cabs or taxi for rent are available easily
- All the required facilities such as ATM, restaurants are located in close proximity