About “Chennai Fertility Centre”
- Chennai Fertility Centre (CFC) is a state-of-the-art fertility centre having a reputation for excellence.
- It is a one stop centre that offers comprehensive infertility treatment options for both male and female infertility problems.
- Chennai fertility team has established many centres world-wide like in Nigeria, Burkinofaso, Bangladesh and other African Countries.
- They have a highly experienced and result oriented team of doctors and Scientist, who have joined together to bring this New technology to Chennai to help the sub fertile patients.
- The doctors and the Scientist at CFC are well- known and popular world-wide especially around ASIA and Africa.
- They have helped to deliver more than 12,000 IVF, ICSI and frozen Embryo babies in India as well as in abroad.
- They have been able to create a world record by delivering more than 18,000 IVF & ICSI pregnancies.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- Their state-of-the-art technology assists their team of the highly reputed endocrinologists, physicians, embryologists and geneticists in delivering excellent supportive reproductive services. Complete fertility services from basic evaluation and testing to the very latest in Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) and counselling are offered.
- CFC has centralized laboratory facilities for all those IVF specialists who wish to treat their patients in a hi-tech environment.
- The facility offers the specialists complete control over their patient’s procedures. A totally independent and sophisticated environment helps in delivering unparalleled success.
- They have two separate operation theatres for IVF and endoscopic surgery.
- Operation theatre is well equipped with the latest medical technology, is completely aseptic and dedicated to specific specialties’, to ensure maximum convenience and efficiency to the surgical teams.
- Chennai fertility centre has a round the clock laboratory service with well qualified technical staff.
- They have fully automated biochemistry/hormone analysers, 5 part cell counter, HbA1c.
- They have special Investigations to cater to the Paediatrics, Endocrinology, and Haematology.