About “Dr. L H Hiranandani Hospital”
- The hospital was established by Dr. L. H Hiranandani who initiated several operative techniques which are known as “Dr. Hiranandani’s Operations” globally.
- In 2001, he received the ENT Surgeon of the ‘Millennium Award’ and the ‘SAARC Award’ on behalf of the SAARC countries.
- Within a span of 3 years after its establishment, the hospital became the first in Western India to receive NABH accreditation, which was given only to 8 hospitals in the country at that time.
- It is additionally accredited with NABL and ISO: 2006.
- Today, it has become a prominent center for all kinds of advanced and complex procedures, done with devices being operated with world-class technology.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- Dr. L.H Hiranandani Hospital was made under the leadership of Dr. L.H Hiranandani, who completed his studies in 1942 and went to England for further studies.
- In 1972, the Government of India awarded him the Padma Bhushan, the third highest civilian National award, for his contribution to the nation.
- In 1987, he has conferred the Dhanvantari Award, awarded for the first time in the field of ENT, for his notable contribution to medical science.
- There is a wide team of more than 1000 health care professionals who have worked together and performed more than 50,000 surgeries so far.
- All kinds of specialties are available which cover a wide range of medical conditions and their treatment including fatty liver, diabetic foot, sports clinic, sleep disorders, pain management, rheumatology and many more.
- Started with 130 beds in 2004, the hospital is today a 240-bed facility.
- This is a centrally air-conditioned multispecialty hospital with the milieu interior as per ASHRAE (American Society for Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers) standards.
- The hospital has been built over a large area of land with all kinds of facilities including a cafeteria, family lounge, auditorium, ATM services, general stores, gymnasiums, pharmacies, ambulance services etc
- A judicious blend of high-end technology, world-class clinical expertise, and outstanding personalized care, the hospital has entirely met global standards in health care.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport
- Distance: 8 km
- Time: 35 minutes
- Distance: 3.4 km
- Time: 13 minutes
- Distance: 5.2 km
- Time: 25 minutes