About “Fortis Hospital”
- Fortis Hospital, a multi-specialty hospital, began its operation in 2006 in Bangalore.
- Since 2006, the hospital has established itself as a trusted institution in field of medical facilities and healthcare.
- It is ranked No. 3 amongst best hospitals in the world and number 1 in India for Medical Tourism by Medical Travel and Tourism Quality Alliance (MTQUA). Additionally, the hospital was ranked no.2 ‘Best Multi-Specialty Hospital in Bangalore’ by The Week – AC Neilsen survey.
- Hospital has won many awards including International Medical Tourism Accreditations for Excellence in Care, National Energy Conservation Award 2014, Healthcare and Social Care Support Award, Global Marketing Excellence Award, Excellence in Facility Management Award, Breastfeeding Promotion Network India Award, AHPI Award and Asian Patient Safety Award.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- There are 150 experienced consultants and 1000 skillful para-medical staff.
- The hospital provides more than 40 specialties including cardiac surgery, cardiology, neurology, orthopedics, neuro-surgery, Minimal Access Surgery and GI.
- Hospital has introduced facilities like custom fit knee replacement and HIFU technology for prostate cancer in India.
- It is equipped with state-of-the-art technologies like trans-abdominal cardiac surgery, trans-radial angioplasty and computerized TKR navigation surgery.
- The hospital has cutting-edge medical technology and best patient care services.
- It is a 276 bedded multi-specialty tertiary care hospital.
- Distance: 44 KMs
- Time: 1 Hour
- Distance: 5 KMs
- Time: 18 Minutes