About “HCG Cancer Centre”
- HCG Cancer Centre is the first dedicated cancer hospital in Mumbai providing high quality treatment by adopting global innovations.
- It is the first centre to introduce the 1st Elekta Versa HD Radiation Machine in the state of Maharashtra.
- This machine is equipped with Agility for high-speed and high precision beam to accurately targeting the tumor.
- All the facilities provided at this hospital are executed as per NABH Guidelines.
- The hospital has dedicated hemato-oncology unit with BMT (Bone Marrow Transplant) program. The department offers high dose of isotope therapies from thyroid and prostate cancers.
- The nuclear medicine department in the hospital has advanced PET-CT machines.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- HCG Cancer Centre has clinical team comprising of highly trained, qualified and experienced radiation oncologists, surgical oncologists, medical oncologists and nuclear medicine physicians.
- The medical oncology department is equipped with trained nursing staff to execute various treatment plans like targeted therapy, chemotherapy and biological therapy.
- HCG Cancer Centre comprises of 119 beds and provides quality care through surgical oncology, radiation oncology and medical oncology.
- The medical oncology department has daycare Chemotherapy ward, which offers an extensive range of treatment for all oncology needs.
- It has 4 major and 1 minor operation theatre equipped with latest equipment.
- The radiology unit offers various round the clock diagnosis facilities such as X-Ray, CT, color doppler, mammography and sonography.
- The hospital is equipped with an ultra-modern ICU with all latest technology for critical care management.
- The ICU also has isolation wards for patients with highly infectious diseases.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai
- Distance: 22 KMs
- Duration: 45 Minutes
- Distance: 4 KMs
- Duration: 12 Minutes