About “Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences”
- Accredited with NABH and NABL, Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) has been established by the Government of the National Capital Territory (NCT) under the Societies Registration Act – 1860.
- Foundation stone was laid in 2003 and the first phase of ILBS was completed in 2009 by the Public Works Department (PWD).
- It was created by the Government of Delhi for the diagnosis and management of liver and biliary diseases and provides advanced training and research in Hepato-biliary Sciences.
- This liver and biliary hospital is first of its kinds in India.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- Hospital has an expert team of doctors to offer exclusive and complete liver and biliary treatment.
- The first phase of ILBS is functional with 180 hospital beds, 74 of which cater as ICU beds.
- The second-phase of ILBS have dedicated multi-story research complex, hepato-biliary oncology unit, guest-house, auditorium and residential accommodation.
- The hospital has state of the art technology and infrastructure well equipped for every emergency and treatment.
Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi
- Distance: 10 KMs
- Time: 24 Minutes
- Distance: 1 KM
- Time: 4 Minutes