About “Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology”
- Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology is a tertiary cancer care center cum academic and research institutes.
- The hospital is equipped with all kinds of devices needs to provide different treatment modalities needed for cancer treatment.
- There is a special anti-tobacco cell, which has been established to create awareness against the tobacco use in India.
- The hospital has established Satellite Centres at Gulbarga in the year 1990 and at Mandya in the year 1994.
- Both the centres have diagnostic and treatment facilities including radiotherapy.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- There is a vast team of doctors and other health care professionals that are highly skilled and experienced at their work and are entirely dedicated to it.
- A team of well-trained medical and non-medical staff work round-the-clock to offer various services.
- Started with 50 beds, the hospital currently has 429 beds.
- The Institute has a wide range of sophisticated diagnostic, treatment and research equipment worth of about Rs.100.00 Crores including Clinac – 1800 (Linear Accelerator), Whole Body Spiral CT Scanner, Mammography, Lymphangiography, Ultra-sonography, Gamma Camera, Blood Cell Separator, CCX – 100 Autoanalyser etc.
Kempegowda International Airport, Bangalore
- Distance: 38.5 km
- Time: 1 hour 23 minutes
- Distance: 3.5 km
- Time: 11 minutes