About “Max Super Speciality Hospital Saket”
- Max Super Speciality Hospital in Saket was founded in 2006
- Awarded for its initiatives towards customer experience improvement & for patient safety at FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards.
- Express Healthcare Awards for Excellence in Healthcare
- D L Shah National Award on ‘Economics of Quality’ by Quality Council of India
- Honored with the First Global Green OT Accreditation
- Specializes in Cardiac Surgery, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, Cancer Care, Orthopedics, Pediatric, Mental Health and Behavioral Sciences, Endocrinology, ENT, Neurosciences, Eye Care, Internal Medicine, Minimal Access Surgery.
- Specialty Clinics are Women’s Heart Clinic, Headache Clinic, Movement Disorder Clinic, Multiple Sclerosis Clinic, Geriatric Neurology Clinic, Pacemaker Clinic, and Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Clinic
- NABH & NABL accredited super specialty hospital.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- Max Healthcare concise team of 2300 leading doctors, 3300 nurses, 3200 trained staff
- Efficient Emergency Services which include internationally trained physicians in the field of Emergency Medicine
- Institute of Minimally Access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi has been accredited as Center of Excellence for Bariatric Surgery.
- Institute of Minimally Access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi, has been accredited as Center of Excellence for Hernia Surgery.
- 490-bedded healthcare facility, 230 functional beds.
- Neonatal ICU (NICU) & Pediatric ICU (PICU)
- Specialized Dialysis Unit conforms with international standards
- Haemodialysis for patients with end-stage kidney disease/requiring renal replacement therapy
- Emergency response system
- Carries unique distinction of having Asia’s FIRST (& world’s THIRD) intra operative MRI known as Brain Suite installed.
- 4 D ECHO, LINAC & 3.5 T – MRI Unit
- Home care services
- Facilities to offer, such as, Emergency Services, Ambulance Services, Blood Bank, Cafeteria, Waiting Lounge, Prayer Room, Bank & ATM, and a round the clock Pharmacy
- First Super Tertiary Care Facility with Advanced Cardiac Life Support Ambulances and Air Evacuation Service.
- Airport: 13Kms, 40Mins
- Taxi: Available on call
- Metro Station: 3kms, 10mins
- 4 and 5-start hotels to budget hotels and guest houses available at walking distance from the hospital
- Adjacent to the most popular shopping mall in New Delhi
- Lot of options for daily shopping, pharmacies and food around the hospital
Cancer Treatment 1 Services