About “Moolchand Hospital”
- NABH and JCI accredited Moolchand Hospital has been providing excellent healthcare services for over 5 decades.
- It is also ISO 9001:2000, ISO 27001 and ISO platinum certified.
- It is the first multi specialty hospital to perform Minimal Access Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and Thromboscopic Surgery.
- It is also one of the top heart hospitals in India.
- Only healthcare organisation in Asia that has recieved International Asia Pacific Quality Award for world class quality performance.
- It has also bagged the IMC Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality Award in Outstanding Achievements in the Healthcare category.
- Moolchand Hospital also provides charity through several initiatives like charitable OPDs and free food for the needy.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- The hospital houses 400 internationally trained and globally acclaimed doctors under more than 50 specialities.
- Over 7000 surgeries are performed per year on international patients.
- IVF, Assisted Reproductive Technique Child Birth packages, Antenatal Classes, Fetal Diagnostics and Therapy (invasive and non invasive), Genetic and Maternal-foetal medicine Consultations are provided by the hospital.
- It is the first Indian hospital to introduce Streptokinase therapy for MI.
- It is Asia’s largest single site multispeciality hospital campus with over 1000 beds.
- It is equipped with 4D ultrasound and lowdose X-rays and Interventional Radiology.
- Interventional technology is used to detect rare diseases.
- WIFI connectivity is available in the waiting area.
- Has 24/7 Pharmacy.
- Money exchange and ATM centres are also available.
- The hospital provides international patients with translators.
- Provides with electronic medical record.
- Located in Lajpat Nagar, Part-III, Near Moolchand Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110024
- The hospital is:
- 39 minutes drive from Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- 10 minutes walk from the nearest metro station.