About “P.D Hinduja Hospital & Medical Research Centre”
- Established in 1951, P.D Hinduja Hospital is one of the most prestigious hospitals in the country.
- Known for providing services to the most eminent people, the hospital is accredited with NABH, HACCP, CAP and ISO 27001: 2005 and has received several honorable awards.
- The hospital has treated nearly 3 million patients successfully so far.
- P. D. Hinduja Hospital is amongst the first few in Mumbai to introduce MR Angiography and popularize non-invasive screening protocols combining color doppler and MRA for indications like carotid screening.
- It is also one of the first hospitals in India to perform laparoscopic gallbladder surgery.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- There is a huge panel of doctors headed by Dr. Sanjay Agarwala, who is a topmost orthopedic surgeon in India.
- The hospital has performed more than one million scopies and surgeries and more than 7.5 million investigations so far.
- The neurosurgery team of the hospital was the first to do awake craniotomy for epilepsy surgery.
- Several medical conferences and events are frequently performed for training and education of the doctors.
- Well-equipped with the viewing wand navigation system to conduct minimal invasive neurosurgery procedures.
- There are 24-hours customer care service, ICU facilities, blood bank and Pathological Laboratory, advanced operation theatres, lounge services in the medical facility.
- You may also avail the ATM, cafeteria, and ample car parking facilities within the hospital premises.
- The hospital kitchen is equipped to serve well balanced vegetarian meals. Special diets will be served as prescribed.
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai
- Distance: 8.8 km
- Time: 20 minutes
- Distance: 5.9 km
- Time: 26 minutes
- Distance: 2.4 km
- Time: 10 minutes