About “Rockland Hospital”
- Established in 2014. Rockland Hospital in Qutab, New Delhi, is both NABH and NABL accredited.
- It is India’s first multi specialty hospital to collaborate with Japanese companies for the betterement of health equipments in the country.
- Specializes in Intervention Cardiology, Joint Replacement Program, Minimal Invasive Surgery, Oncosurgery Program, Intensive Care and high-end Diagnostic Services.
- Attracts more than 1500 international patients every year.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- Houses a team of 87 doctors, 148 nurses and 62 Paramedical staff.
- Offers all OPD, emergency, life saving, therapeutic and curative secondary care along with tertiary care facilities.
- Dr. D.K. Jhamb, known as country’s leading cardiologist, heads the Cardiac Department of the hospital.
- The Department of Orthopaedics is backed by a robust Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Centre.
- The hospital is spread across 2 lac sq. ft of space.
- Has 200-beds and 17 ICU beds.
- It is equipped with 3 modular Operation Theatres, Intervention Cath Lab and CCU services.
- Provides in house Non Invasive Cardiology Lab for a world class cardiac treatment.
- Economy rooms (6 & 3 bed units), double rooms and single rooms are also available for the patients.
- Distance: 9 km
- Duration: 27 mins
- Metro Station:
- Distance: 3 km
- Duration: 10 min
- Taxi: Available on call
- Budget Hotels and Guest Houses, starting at USD 20 per day, are available in close proximity to the hospital.
- Retail Shops, Pharmacies and International Cuisine Restaraunts are also available nearby.