About “Saifee Hospital”
- Established in 2005, Saifee Hospital is an ISO and NABL accredited.
- There was old Saifee Hospital which was functioning since 1948. Construction for a new hospital on existing premises was commenced in 2001.
- The new hospital was commissioned in June 2005 in presence of former Prime Minister of India- Dr. Manmohan Singh.
- Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin dedicated this hospital to his father Syedna Taher Saifuddin.
- The specialties of this multi-specialty hospital range from simple Day-care procedures to acute care emergency medicine and complex Cardiac surgery.
- In 2011 Mumbai bombings, hospital has provided free treatment to affected people of the bomb blast.
- It features first LASIK suite (for advanced laser eye surgery) in India.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- Saifee Hospital has 180+ full-time doctors and 30 specialties.
- Hospital has recently added highly advanced Robotic Surgical System to help the surgeon in performing complex surgery.
- Saifee Hospital offers more than 256 beds.
- There are 4 beds in High Dependency Unit for critical patients, 37 beds in Critical Care Units and 9 State of art Operating Theatre suites with International Infection Control Protocols.
- There are 20 consulting rooms and each of these is equipped for doctors to examine patients.
- There is Pharmacy on premises which operates round-the-clock.
- Hospital has a library which is equipped with latest journals and books on medicines. It also has internet facility to access international publications in the medical field.
- Its seminar hall is well-equipped with modern audio-visual facilities and is used for presentations and medical seminars.
- There is a cafeteria, where patients can order snacks, drinks and meals.
- There are two ambulances one for critical patients and other for not-so-critical patients. The ambulance for critical patients is accompanied with the doctor, nurse and various cardiac equipments.
- The Blood Bank is open round the clock and throughout the year. Donors are welcome between 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
- There is Royal Suite 52 facility for patients who need privacy.
- Distance: 3 Km
- Duration: 12 min away
- Metro Station
- Distance: 1 Km
- Duration: 3 mins
- Radio taxi – Easily available on call.
- Close to shopping center and popular restaurants serving International cuisine are also available.
- Close to public garden