About “Seven Hills Hospital”
- Established in 1986, Seven Hills Hospital is NABH, NABL and JCI accredited.
- It has performed over 2000 Cardiac Surgeries, 2,719 Angiographies and 1,527 Angioplasties.
- According to Limca Book Records, the hospital has attained the highest record of performing 19 Angioplasties & Angiographies on a single day.
- It ranked the 7th Best Hospital in Mumbai by the The Week Magazine.
- The hospital has 36 Centers of Excellence which includes Cardiac, Orthopedic, Oncology, Neurology, Cosmetics, Bone and Joint Care and Cancer Care.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- The hospital provides 300 in-house apartments for consultants and other employees.
- Doctors on board have performed health check-ups on 1,55,534 people and has provided treatment to 14,830 people till 2014.
- Has performed 196 knee replacements surgeries till 2014.
- Provides best critical care management and post surgery management.
- It is built on an area of 17 acres.
- Has 1500 beds and 120 OPD chambers, 24 dialysis units, 36 Operation Theatres and 4 Cath Labs.
- It also has 300 ICU beds (the highest number of ICU beds in the country) categorized as ICU, ICCU, NICU, PICU, Transplant ICU, Neuromedical ICU, and Neurosurgical ICU. There are Special Isolation Rooms, too, in each ICU.
- It is equipped with SPECT/CT highly integrated diagnostic solution and Ovalis Tx (a radiosurgery system and is one of the most advanced cancer treatments).
- Records medical details of international patients in paperless and filmless computerized archiving systems.
- Provides lodging facility for relatives.
- Its business center has multiple PCs with broadband high speed internet, Wi-Fi connectivity, STD/ISD, copier and fax, laser printer, scanning and data transfer and video conference facilities.
- Distance: 3Kms
- Duration: 15Mins
- Taxi: On Call, available at your doorstep
- Andheri Railway Station:
- Distance: 6Kms
- Duration: 20Mins