About “Sir Ganga Ram Hospital”
- Consistently voted amongst top hospitals in India.
- Founded in 1951, Gangaram hospital has more than 60 years of serving excellent healthcare.
- Multispeciality state of the art hospital.
- Received prestigious accreditations ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:1999, ISO 15189:2007, NABH and NABL.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- Major renal transplantation centre with over 650 live related transplants in 10 years.
- Department of nephrology leading centre in the country.
- Highest success rate of IVF unit in India25% pregnancy rates.
- Highest incidence of Off Pump Surgeries in the country at 96.2% of total coronary artery bypass surgeries
- First bone bank in India.
- Pioneers in CAPD programme.
- Department of Minimal Access surgery first in entire south Asia.
- Pioneers in phacoemulsification technique under topical anesthesia.
- Excellent team of doctors nationally and internationally acclaimed.
- Cutting edge technology used in labs and operation theatres.
- Ultra tech diagnostic facilities like PET scan, 3TMRI and digital Xray units available.
- One of the surgeons holds the international distinction of the largest no. of endoscopic surgical procedures done by the single individual.
- Extensive experience in percutaneous treatment of renal stones.
- Department of homeopathy also available.
- Internationally and nationally acclaimed doctors with wide experience in their respected fields.
- 675 bedded multispeciality hospital.
- Ambulance available round the clock.
- Pharmacy and emergency services also available.
- Equipped with one of the finest operating rooms and intensive care.
- NABL accredited labs.
- Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110060
- 32 mins drive from the Indira Gandhi International airport