About “SRCC Children’s Hospital”
- Established in 2017, SRCC Children’s Hospital is backed by Narayana Health and is a premier medical institution for children.
- The hospital combines unmatched pediatric medical experience with world-class facilities to ensure quality medical care for infants and children.
- It has all pediatric specialties under one roof including Bone Marrow Transplant, Cardiac Surgery, Orthopedics and Spine Surgery, Ophthalmology, Neurology, Neonatology, Neonatal Surgery, Neurosurgery, Dermatology, ENT, Cardiology, Nephrology, Rheumatology, Onco Surgery, et al.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- This largest dedicated pediatric hospital has expert doctors and staff to handle any complex case.
- With the capacity of 150 beds, SRCC Children’s Hospital is equipped with the state of the art infrastructure and designed with international standards.
- Considered as one of the largest hospitals in the world for children, this hospital has world-class operation theatres, outpatient and Radiology departments and Catheterization labs.
- It also has a complete rehabilitation program for allied patient care services like psychometric analysis, pediatric physiotherapy and behavioral counseling.
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai
- Distance: 18 KMs
- Time: 38 Minutes
Mahalaxmi Railway Station, Mumbai
- Distance: 2 KMs
- Time: 8 Minutes
- Distance: 10 KMs
- Time: 36 Minutes