About “Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre”
- Established in 1985, Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre (SRMC) is a tertiary care multi-specialty University Hospital.
- Spread in 175 acres, it is one of the largest private health care facilities in South Asia.
- Accredited by NAAC, NABH, NABL and ISO 9001:2000, the hospital is a leader in health care delivery in South India providing state-of-the-art care to patients.
- The hospital welcomes more than 35,000 in patients and 2,50,000 outpatients every year.
- It has excellence in more than 50 specialties and super specialties.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- The hospital has the best surgeons, physicians and health care providers across all surgical and medical specialties.
- The 24-hour emergency care area is staffed by trained emergency physicians and other professionals who are well prepared to handle critical care patients.
- Dr. Ravikumar is a leading doctor working with the hospital and also an honored member of National Academy of Medical Sciences and Bureau of India Standards
- With more than 1500 beds, 114 ICU beds and 25 operating rooms, this medical centre is an eight-storey building with more than 2 million square feet of built-up area.
- There are different categories of room available in the hospital, including Super Deluxe Suite (VIP), Single Room, Deluxe Room and Semi-Private Room.
- Covering 6000 sq. feet of area, the laboratory of the hospital is fully air-conditioned and performs approximately 10,000 diagnostic tests per day.
- The laboratory has 200 tests accredited by NABL.
- The Pharmacy works round the clock and follows national and international standards.
- SRMC has on-campus guesthouse as well which has well-appointed rooms for patient’s relatives.
- The other facilities provided by the hospital are food courts, blood bank, gift shops, prayer halls, internet and more.
- Distance: 14 KMs
- Time: 34 Minutes
- Distance: 10 KMs
- Time: 24 Minutes