If you are thought to receive medical treatment, then you will require an Indian medical visa. These patients are looking for medical treatment in other countries. You need a visa, especially in some situations where immediate medical service is needed. It will be a complete hassle to visit the embassy of that country. As part of this procedure, we need a visa that allows anyone to visit that country for medical treatment. This is very helpful that the Government of India has made it available, especially for international visitors to the country for medical treatment.
You can start the online process by visiting the website ivisa.com. It is most helpful for those patients who are unable to get to the embassy of their own country. A procedure must be followed before applying for medical treatment especially when you are planning a trip to India for medical treatment.
What is an Indian Medical Visa?
The e-medical visa is a short-term visa that is provided for the purpose of medical treatment. An Indian medical visa is an electronic-based travel document that permits entry to India for all visitors who want to receive medical treatment in the country. The document can be used for medical purposes and these treatments or procedures must be permitted by a recognized medical center in India. Indian medical visa is a short-term visa and is valid only for 60 days from the date of entry of the visitor into the country.
For the medical visa, you must have stayed for 60 days in India. It gives you the chance to visit three times during this period. It can be irritating to receive your documents because of the monotonous paperwork.
How to apply for an Indian Medical Visa?
Applications for the Indian Medical Visa are similar to other E-Visas. A medical visa is a simple process. The candidate who is eligible to receive medical treatment. They must fill out the application form which includes full name, date, place of birth, address, contact number, and passport details.
You can apply for a medical visa for India at least 4 – 7 days in advance of your flight or date of entry into the country. Getting your document without wasting time on questions will be our priority. Payment for the e-Medical visa fee is made using a debit or credit card. After permission is granted, the applicant will receive an e-visa via email. You have to follow some simple steps:
- The Indian medical visa permits three entries for medical travel in a year.
- This visa is not renewable or changeable or valid for visiting a limited area.
- Applicants must be able to support themselves financially during their stay in India.
- At the time of staying, visitors must keep a copy of their accepted e-visa in India. It is okay for them to stay at all times.
- While applying for an e-medical visa, visitors must either return or forward the ticket.
- According to age, all applicants must have their passports.
- It is not allowed for parents to include their children in their online visa applications for India.
- The applicant’s passport should be valid for at least six months after reaching India. Entry and exit stamps should be placed on at least two blank pages in the passport through migration or border control charges.
- Applicants with International Travel Documents or Diplomatic Passports are not eligible to apply for an e-Tourist visa to visit India.
- It requires other documents such as a scanned passport, the hospital letter, and your passport photo to apply and submit your application form.
Helpful: e-Visa – Indian Visa Online
What are the advantages of a Medical visa?
India has been a developing country for some time. The amount of healthcare provided by hospitals is different from other countries such as America and European nations. Foreigners from around the world come to India to get medical care. Because the cost of treatment in India is extremely low compared to the USA and other countries abroad. Foreign patients coming to India for treatment are known as medical tourism.
Any foreigner who wishes to get a medical visa for India. If you are looking to receive treatment at high-specialty hospitals around the country, you will need visa approval. An applicant can have a maximum of two attendants who travel along with the patient into the country. Entry will require another kind of visa called a Medical Attendant Visa. The validity of a visa is similar to a medical visa.
Particularly when filling out an application, some diseases are considered. It includes:
- Heart-related problems
- Organ transplantation
- Renal disorders
- Congenital disorders
- Ophthalmic disorders
- Joint replacement
- Gene therapy
- Plastic surgery
When applying for an Indian medical visa, a candidate should know the reason for entry into India, which is available on the list of Indian medical services.
What is the Indian Medical Attendant Visa?
If you want to come to India, you will need a valid passport and visa. This medical visa can be provided to two people who travel along with an e-medical visa owner who is looking for medical treatment in India.
Only family members of patients who want to receive treatment in India need a medical attendant visa. This visa is valid for 60 days. To acquire this kind of visa, a foreign visitor needs to submit an application form online. To get the Medical Attendant visa, applicants must scan additional details of their passports.
How does an e-Medical Attendant Visa work?
- Applicants from eligible countries and territories can apply online 7 to 4 days before their arrival date in India. The application is likely to be approved within four days. Delays are rare. It mostly happens in exceptional cases.
- A Medical Attendant Visa can be provided to two family members traveling along with an e-Medical visa holder. The validity of the Medical Attendant Visa will be similar to the e-Medical Visa.
- Visitors must provide some relevant details to fill out the application. It includes full name, date, place of birth, residence, contact details, and passport information.
- Candidates should be advised to complete the queries and make payment for the e-Medical visa fee by debit or credit card. The e-visa will be delivered to the applicant’s email address after permission.
E-medical is a medium for foreign visitors to take entry into India for medical treatment. All documents required for eligibility must be provided by applicants. You have to apply 7 to 4 days before your departure. It may take 5 days for the visa medical evaluation stage to be complete before its results. You can track your application status online with an immigration account. You can get your e-visa by email. Consult your visa processing office if you have any queries about your visa medical procedure.
Recommended: Medical Tourism in India Guide
How long can you stay in India with an e-Medical Attendant Visa?
- E-medical visas are approved one at a time and have a validity of 60 days from the date of entry into India. A foreign visitor can apply for an e-medical visa three times. This kind of visa can be used to travel with another person who has an e-medical visa and comes to India for medical treatment.
What are the processing times and fees for the E-medical visa?
- If you have already applied for an Indian e-Medical Visa, you are required to pay some charges for the service. Ivisa.com provides you with the most convenient options to get your documents. The final cost will be based on the option that you want to choose:
- Standard Process Time – 5 days 158.49 dollars
- Rush Process Time – 3 days 200.49 dollars
- Super Rush Process Time – 2 days 243.49 dollars
Whom can I contact to resolve all my queries?
- If you are applying for an Indian e-Medical visa and want to know about its details and queries you can consult with your supporting team. They will provide you with all information related to the service. Besides this, You can also send a message through email to email@example.com if you wish to do so.